Although historically the Charter Fair is always held on the third weekend in September, due to availability we have decided this year to hold a Summer Fair on Saturday 9th June 2018 instead, with the aim that more local groups will be able to participate. The fair will again be held at the Waltham Village Hall and Playing Fields (LE14 4AG), with free entrance this year.
Please find the latest updates below regarding this year’s fair. Please visit us again soon for the latest information and news or like and follow our facebook page. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please get in touch.
- Traditional Maypole Dancing by Waltham on the Wolds CoE Primary School
- Dog Show
- Scottish Dancing
- Children’s Entertainer
- Wide variety of stalls
- Fun fair activities
- Food & Drink (Matt’s BBQ and James’ Beer Tent back by popular demand)
- Car Boot
*Please note that final activities and entertainment available on the day may differ to that published above due to last minute unforeseen changes.
Raffle Prizes this Year include:
- £100 cash prize
- Prosecco Afternoon Tea for two at The Manners Arms
- Meal for two at Melton Golf Club
- Two Nottingham Forest Tickets
- Meal for two at The Spice Club
- Bottle of Procecco
- More to be confirmed on the day